We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2022 semester.
We will be accepting students to the program on a rolling basis with multiple deadlines (see application deadlines below). Applicants who are not accepted in one round of applications will be automatically considered in the next round of applications. To ensure the highest quality of education, we expect to limit the number of admissions in the academic year 2022-2023.
Note: An applicant only needs to apply once for each admission season.
To complete the application process, please reference the checklist below as you work through each section of the application. The enclosed links to apply to the program will direct you to a page on the Graduate College website. If you already have a profile set up, then use the login details that were created previously to log back into the application system. If you do not have a profile set up, then you will select the option to create a profile.
The entire application will be completed in the Graduate College application system. You will receive an e-mail notification that you have started the application and another e-mail notification when the application has been completed and submitted. In order to apply to the PARM program, you will be directed to a drop-down menu of the choices of the programs available through the Graduate College. PARM can be accessed by selecting Predictive Analytics and Risk Management. Once selected, the menu immediately below it will open up and the only option you will see is our degree program called Predictive Analytics and Risk Management-MS. Please select this choice and then another menu will populate with the two specialization options. One of these options must be selected at this time. You will then proceed with completing the rest of the application.
- Complete an online application
- Pay application fee as part of your online application ($70 domestic/$90 international)
- Upload certified transcripts and degree certificates to your application
- Provide 3 letters of reference. They must be sent electronically from a university or company email address, or be signed and appear on official letterhead.
- Provide a résumé with exact dates of employment (note: work experience is not required for PARM)
- Complete an Academic Statement of Purpose: In 1000 words or less, describe your area of interest and what your goals are upon completion of the PARM program
- There are no program-specific questions to be answered (as referenced in the online application).
Upload all documents (including financial documents) together with the application.
Send all ETS scores to:
TOEFL: Institution Code 1836
If you cannot find the PARM program on the ETS website to send your scores, please see the FAQ page.
Application deadlines for Fall 2022:
- Round 1 Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Round 2 Deadline: April 30, 2022*
- Round 3 Deadline: June 30, 2022
*Final deadline for international applicants requiring a visa.